Sunday, December 25, 2005

:))

Deleted a few posts that i had posted...felt it wasn't necessary, only posted it out of anger/sadness. I've just opened myself to sadness and misery...not gonna let it happen again..

read this on one of my friend's blog
"As i sat on the bus to work this morning, at 8.43am, as i looked up at the sky, i saw the full moon, almost hidden behind the soft, white clouds of the morning.. Mind u .. It is morning.. and there , i saw the Moon.. Not the sun.. But the Moon.. Its time was gone and yet, it stayed there.. slowly fading away.. But it refused to go, not just yet.. Not then... It seemed it stood out there.. To tell me to keep the faith.. to believe... that all is not lost.."

it really gets me going, to be happy to cheer up to get on with life, no matter what happens.

No comments: