Sunday, December 11, 2005

Festive Season

Christmas IS COMING! yep! so soon, another year has flew by like the wind...
and well one of the highlights is a Christmas Eve BBQ at my house...


I was the initiator of it, so im also supposed to be the organizer too >.< Have to think of the food/drinks and everything...then have to get my dad to fix lights at the roof garden, else we wld be BBQ-ing in the dark... hahaha..

Netball carnival has been cancelled.. due to...i dont know whats the reason either..but theres gonna be 3 trainings next week. And then next is my mom's and cousin's birthday coming up. Wonder what celebrations are they gonna plan to hold...hhehe >.<


Sch is gonna reopen soon, well not so soon, but 3 more weeks...and that 3 weeks is gonna fly past without me noticing, so i gotta keep reminding myself that sch's starting, HW to be done, studies...everything yes, for the new year, for Sec 2.

Life is getting better for a start, family...studies...yeah. lets hope it continues and not just for this moment, i want this to last, alright :)

No comments: