Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How far can this get?

Oh man! How infuriating this is...
I was just having my peaceful dinner, when i brought up the topic of my speakers that are like rotten, in the hope of getting a new one. Well, talking to my dad.
He seemed so SO FREAKING hopeless. And, i'm not talking about the normal teen, rebelling the parents, that sorta things. I just said the speakers are the ones having the prob, not my computer, because the other day he said it was one of my computer harddiscs that had problem. And obviously, since i know my speakers much better than he does, i just corrected his mind set that it was the speakers, ARGH. ok whatever that isn't the main point.
And, he freaking didnt even came close to answering me, and detered to HOW LUCKY TEENAGERS ARE NOWADAYS! Started his USUAL load of bullshit about his times and the present. As much as i would like to think that way, PLEASE, times have changed. Technology is much advanced. People's thinkings have changed over the years as well. BUT it seems my dad is still living way in the 70s. I'm getting SO SICK of it. I cannot believe i was actually getting so pissed when he started BLAH BLAH BLAH throughout my so NOT peaceful dinner. And obviously, i was rushing to eat finish and get out of his sight. Gosh! MANY times i opened my mouth, and i closed it again. I so wanted to retaliate and correct the way he talked, how could he always think that everything is like the past. And he was saying "last time people also eat rice what, then now people don't eat rice lah?!" I mean like please lah. Comparing with the basic staple, and what im talking now is technology. Yes, sometimes it gets so ridiculous, "last time i young that time, i walk to school everyday. From my house at Kallang Road ALL the way the Guillemard badminton sports hall..... last time i carry goods and walk for so long distance, i no choice, also still carry." OMG. like how ridiculous. I so felt like telling him, so why don't you don't drive now, just walk for your whole life lah. yes, as ridiculous my answer was going to be, i CONTROLLED. I knew he will not wake up for goodness sake. Just look at himself, whole day so much DA DAO LI as directly translated from chinese to english, it means big reasonings and all the way how life should go. Never even take a look at your own self. How successful are you now? Whole life is just a mess. Never make it big with this kind of stubborn and straight thinking. Only can go one way, once blocked, spells dooms day. Whole life corked up lah if meet any obstacles!!??!?! it seems so from the day i was born till the day, as long as he is still living. Never never seem to ever wake up and start coming back to the reality, TIMES HAVE CHANGED. you have to change your OLD FASHIONED thinking as well. GOSH.
i feel so much better letting it out. This is utter crap.

No comments: