Monday, March 27, 2006

Kaypo Singaporeans

I am still sadly, trying to cope with the loss of my speakers. My life~ no music=no life.
How sad?!?!?!?! haha. exactly, how sad it is.
I came to school today,first thing in the morning, with a super paranoid Shu Yin whining her head off. And it hit my head like anything, that today we had lit CA! THIS IS LIKE THE FREAKING 2ND TIME i came to school without knowing that there was a lit CA later on. And how freaking excited and paranoid i became after the endless whines from dear shu yin. Oh well, you guessed it, i cleverly spent the whole of maths lesson preparing for the CA, while ah-ma sitting in front of me, was like, "ITS MATHS LESSON NOW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"
Oh gosh oh gosh, but luckily!!! i managed to sort out ideas here and there with the help of people around me! this is the 2nd time it has been like that, oh man!!!
Today's guitar lesson was cool! yeah, it sure was. We finally had our own booklets. Its extremely cool playing a guitar. I simply love it! I was just trying out the other songs, and yes, as much as im A NOOOOOB in it, at least i have an interest for it! WEEEE~ And the guitar that i'm using, is a totally out-of-tuned, left-to-rot guitar that my bro had lend me. Oh well, better than nothing right????! hahaha... at least i get to practice on myself at home.
TYPICAL SINGAPOREANS have this trait, this unique trait that i, would shamelessly annnounce, KAYPO! OMG!! like yes, SUPER kaypo okay! Even if it is totally NONE of their business, they would still like to look see look see. Thinking "WAH! got nice show to watch.." That it's some drama going on.
There was some sort of a minor accident a little outside of my house, i was just having my dinner, and there was this "PRIANGGGG!!" you know, the glass shattering kinda sound, and brakes screeching, but not that bad. I quickly rushed out, HEY wait, before you guys start thinking im saying myself, my mom's car was parked outside, so of course, it was better to take a look than when the driver had gone off, and you, paying for the damages. And, to my GREAT relief, the accident happened just RIGHT next to my mom's car. Like so heng ok?!?! hahaahha!
and guess what, like when i was running out of the house, okay, not running, but it was less than 2 mins when it happened, there were already some KAYPO neighbours to see some "GOOD SHOW THATS GONNA BE PLAYING" oh gosh, how ^&*^&%(^%^%!!!! People were practically standing at their windows, some came out of their houses, some walked past, the typical kinda situation, stand there, AND DO NOTHING. SEE SOME DRAMA GO ON and then start the gossip. Being the good kinda non-typical singaporean, after just making sure it wasnt my mom's car i just made my way back into the house. My parents stood out there, some sort of like erm, trying to help!!??!?! ollololol! Some taxi driver and some other lady van driver collided together, it somehow seemed to be the lady's fault, oh well, the taxi driver, was like super dots can, come out of his taxi and started pushing all the blame to the lady, i watched her as she was so helpless. And he demanded for her IC. TYPICAL singaporean behaviour of that taxi driver. AGAIN and again its been played in front of me. So kiasu so kiasee and so kaypo for what?!??!?!