Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There's a few good news to be announced!
1stly, I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING again. well.. good news? HAHA
2ndly, my efforts werent wasted for the past few months working hard for the exams and tests! Yeah, cause i IMPROVED. yeah. glad that i had improved. Weellll it proves that i dont fail all the time... or i never do.. HAHAHA. but i jus simply dont understand maths. SOMEONE COACH ME CAN! elain is dumb dumb dumb. asked her how to do the maths question, and she read the question then start doing on the paper. WITHOUT EVEN EXPLAINING... like dot dot dot dot dot. Not ask you give me the answer, ask you come teach me !!
yeah... ok continue
3rdly, TKGZEST is thru to the nationals!!! yes...! =) ALL OUR EFFORTS ARE NOT WASTED! JIAYOU and ROCK ON! REMEMBER OUR GOALS YEAH!
4thly, im not so stressed anymore... thanks to everyone.. never fail to make my day la! make me laugh laugh laugh and forget all my troubles..make me younger also >< LOLX.. dont know how much i can ever thank you all. =D
tantan...you ah.. BETTER TAKE CARE OF UR KNEE DEAR GIRL..see you limp here limp there bai ka one.. so poor thing la... somemore u trng throw ball super super FUNNY la.. since starting of this year u had that habit already. LOLX...anyway...
MUS improve on my eng la!
type like that on my blog.. like what like that.. hahaha...
all lee lee la la lor lor one... later do the 2 min talk thn got 'then it was LIKE..." LOLX... i confirm will say that one la.. its LIKE so used to it. AHHAHA. see again.. habit. gosh... =P

OKIES boring.
IM BORING
SALLY IS LAME
N THN IM QUE DIAO
IM PAIN-ED
EVERYWHERE1!!! HELP HELP HELP
I WANNA GO SWIMMING!!! want go tan myself darker somemore. HAHA.. and i wanna improve my stamina anyway ... so ya.. so many benefits. train my shoulders also.. its like drooping...?!?! after netball trainings.. its not that straight anymore.. weak weak weak have to train train train. train stomach.. train everywhere.. train until STRAIN la..
oh well. shouldnt be spending too much time on the computer! im not spending enough time with everybody =X my life isnt on the computer, its jus a virtual world.. not reality.
oh welll... so much to improve on, so much to do. MESS mess MESS! GOTTA BE CLEARED.