Friday, March 10, 2006

yoyoyo!
sallywally asked me to do this. and im also honoured to be the first person she thought of. HAHA.
anyway before i continue on with that, hmmm, the week is finally over. And it seems that i have a pretty busy hols to look forward to =D Bet im NOT gonna be freeing myself from so much, but yeah, perhaps just to enjoy myself as much as i can during this hols.. and yeah.. take a break. Hehe..
okay, continue on...

7 things that make me smile
all my lovely friends
skating
how blessed i am that theres actually alot of people who cares
listening to songs
sleeping
people who smiles at me even if its just a simple hi, at least it once passed through their mind that they thought of me =D
chocolates

7 things to win my heart
doing things that surprises me even if it means just a very simple thing
well.. thats like so vague .. haha
hmm..
i cant really think of anything
perhaps its not something that money can buy but just the daily simple thoughts and actions that really touches me

7 things i believe in
myself that i can do it
hopes and dreams
the bright side of life
people who believe in me
dear friends
reality
being able to achieve as long as ive tried my best

7 things im afraid of
ghost... dont ask me why
cockroach
darkness n being alone in an unfamiliar surrounding
injections and operations
heights
cant think of anymore.. :\

7 things i do everyday
sleep
eat
msn
listen to music
walk
sms
breathe, the most essential. HAHAH.

haha, alright, i was cracking my brain to think of these lah..
lastly.. i would love to pray for all i can, although i dont have any idea how to.. but yea just wanna wish my dearest aunt all the best and yes all the best for the test results.. and the coming operation.. oh well.. its all fated...lets not be negative..much to be learnt from this personal experience...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »