Thursday, May 25, 2006

Finally. The week is coming to an end. I'm so so looking forward to the holidays that are coming, cos that's when i will be on '5 projects' marathon =D
And we still call them holidays. We can change that to "PW marathon" already.
Getting quite used to running 2.4km every start of the training. I used a lot of stuffs on my mind to push myself whenever i feel like slowing down. Quite useful it seems eh. I'm very glad that we are gonna get picked to continue B Div with Ms Lee, that means, i hope i can get outta the team. Yes, i do. Netball is really too stressing for me. Though i always take it as a working out time with a "free personal coach" hahaha. Netball takes up too much of my energy and time already. Moreover, i don't see any future in netball, only keeping myself fit is one of the reasons why i've held out for so long.
Yes! Nothing more can describe my joy over this matter. I'm super sure i won't get into the team, cause i see my other teamates having more potential. 16 out of 23, which means, 7 people will get out of the team. And yes, i hope i get into the 7 xD Gosh, i'm like so determined to get out.
My studies are dropping so much that this "piority-thingy" comes into my mind. Mdm Raudhah was talking to my mom about my maths results which wasn't so optimistic if i moved on to sec 3 with this kinda results, plus A maths. So i guess everything fits nicely into place. Once i have this netball load off my shoulders, i will be able to slot a tuition in somewhere between the week and really work my best all the way to end of year. I study for no one else, but for my passion and my dream. I will not give up!

No comments: