Sunday, July 30, 2006

Times when one is spending a whole day alone...one tends to drift back to the past and reminise a lot of past memories.It should be a good and a bad thing. But oh well, it's all in the mind. Shan't elaborate more, because i have no idea how else to continue either...

I've seen and heard, not a lot, but a considerable amount to allow me to feel very disappointed.Sometimes in a school, i don't understand why students always blame teachers when they met out certain punishments. I know students feel the anger in them, but who has they to blame? Themselves.When a problem arises, the students pushes the full blame of it to the teacher. Not once have they reflected on their mistakes. Why won't guys grow up and think? I really wonder what's up in their brains. Have they ever thought why the teacher is taking action BECAUSE the students were the ones who misbehaved. If there is no one to correct at a young age, who will then do the shit when you grow up? No one. I really do not get it... haiz.. At such an age, you should not be thinking in such a way anymore.. not anymore. It shames me to think we have the same last names but we seem to be living in 2 different worlds leading 2 different lifestyles with 2 very different ways of thinking. I don't want you to continue falling into that deep hole of yours that you created, but i don't know how... I really wanna wait for the day when you live a good upright life.