Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm feeling so f-ed up. Thinking of it makes me feel so so pissed. But i can't just let it go. I was just rushing to finish some art work.And just doing it reminds me of punching that stupid face of hers. I feel so disheartened and angry and discouraged.Yes, i've been very heck care about all my art work because i didn't think it was as important as my other subjects.i have my part to blame as well but very soon, you started getting biased against me. I decided to make an effort to do my art stuffs properly.And wtf do i get in the end? The same old treatment, the same marks, the same f-ed up face i see. An art work i spent 10 mins and another piece i put in effort to do and spent a good well 30 mins on it, what do i get in the end? The same bloody marks. It really discouraged me a whole lot. It drives me to think that since i spend that amount of time doing and a longer amount of time doing it, but yet getting the same result at the end, why don't i just be smart and do what a smart person should do. After all, it's all the same.I decide my own future and you stay outta it. You shall not change the way i think and behave.

No comments: