Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friends?

As the title says, i have been wondering what will happen if one fine day, my close friends leave me. What a thing to think about. I can't help but ponder about this. People do walk in and out of your life, it's only a matter of how you look at it. But still, amazing what my brain does when i'm bored...

Sometimes, such stuffs are left for nature to control, if people wanna leave, let them. Though you might try to salvage a particular situation, it isn't foolproof. Have you ever wondered if your closest friends decide to leave you one day...? I seriously don't know; or perhaps, i don't dare to think about it.

I think i have started to take things for granted. Your friends are just like a reflection of you in the mirror; vice versa. Sometimes, the way you treat someone, that person treats you back in the same manner. "What comes round, goes round." I have been wondering why of all friends, it's just the minority few that behaves like that. And, i reflect upon my own actions, is it me? Or them just behaving like that, and i'm actually their reflections. Perhaps it's just me. Cos' many of you guys know, i have my own character, and actually a very strong personal character. I say what, and i mean it. I usually am not bothered about what others think of me, as long as my conscience is clear and i'm very sure of what i'm doing. And THAT's probably what's widening the gap between the minority ones and me. Because, i don't give a damn and the other party realises that too. Ha! So ironic. Hmm, is that a right thing to do? I wonder. You can't just possibly get along with EVERY single one out there right?
Oh well, that's just life.


Peace out! :)

Oh yeah, i think i'm seriously in need some wrist guards for skating, before my bones start jutting out of my 'already so skinny' wrist. My palm is all swollen after taking only a few impacts!!! Arr! So weak.

No comments: