Friday, September 15, 2006

I do realise my posts are damn emo. K, i shall stop being so emo. Emo is a no-no.

Sorry for the crudeness, but what the!?
This is just one of the many other good examples of translated menus you see if you've been in China. What has "干" has to do with "fucks"? I wonder what's up with the translator's mind. Garlic joss-sticks? Yet to try one, though i'm a food lover. Hey, don't forget, it only costs 13元, 人民币。Divide that by 4, around S$3.00+
Oh great, you get to try garlic joss sticks that are "f***ed" before and fried with "sauce meat". Can't wait! Oh hold on a minute, on 2nd thought, i would rather go for Beijing's famous Peking Duck!

Oh besides that, i'm kinda amused at one of my teachers. Today, i got told off for doing maths work during Eng. lesson. We're supposed to be doing some compre practice, and i cleverly forgot to bring my book(as usual). So i thought, hey, why not do something productive rather than building skatecastles in air right? Then, i thought she would AT LEAST not say anything when i'm actually doing some other work, but she came right up and told me off. I looked at her INNOCENTLY, lol, and pretended like, 'oh sorry lar, didn't know cannot do ma, how i know lor' that kinda face. She kept quiet for a while, (think she might have thought i may be right in some way), but obviously, as teachers, they have this face to keep you know. Then she went right on telling us about losing what trust in us and shait like that. So i wonder, if i'm right or she's right? But i still strongly think i'm right lar. Haha! You're there, using the computer, doing your own work, so why can't i? At least it's productive, and not disrupting anybody at all.
Reminds me again, gosh, today is quite a fun day. I was full blasting Westlife - You Raise Me Up in the com. lab during Science lesson. No, Ms. Tee wasn't there. So many of us were actually singing out, then suddenly the door opened, the whole class immediately became darn silent! And suddenly "YOU RAISE ME UUUUUUP!" came from my computer. WAh! Damn paiseh lar! I was laughing until buay tahan lor. K, i think i have been teasing and cracking up a few teachers in school already. First, our dear chinese teacher, and i always remind her to miss me after each lesson "记得要想我哦!" Lol! Then dear science teacher, i can't seem to not be guai lan to her whenever i see her. She is so damn serious and that is what tickles me. When she knew she obviously said something funny, she can actually keep a straight face and acted as if nothing happen. Of course, i still remember asking Mr. Zaini, notice MR., k, obviously, a GUY, joining my jaccy-chiobu gang. First guy k! Must remember one. Hahaha! Still remember it went like:
Chu: "Do you think jacky is pretty?"
Mr. Zaini: "Hmmm,*looks at me*, not bad!"
Lol, i was damn thick-skinned lar. Anyway, he's a great joker also. Hope i leave an impression behind for all these dear teachers.

No comments: