Sunday, September 03, 2006

I had much fun skating today. Met new friends whom Ben brought along when we went urban.
Gosh, i've really got much to apologise to those few whom i've misunderstood. I was saying they were anti-social and all, and the meet up proved me wrong. So sorry guys! Please forgive this xmm~ =D
Haha, anyway... today's my first time at Somerset Skate Park! As many of you guys know that i don't do aggro, so no point go skate park one ma... ;)
Today we urban-ed there... pretty cool place, though i must say that we chinese people gotta be less kia-si! You go there, majority all malay skateboarders de lor~ So little chinese people. Not being racist or anything, but, chinese so scared die one ah. Whole day good life stay at home eat shit and rot~ Haiyo.
Sad case leh~ My legs are having a good training once again. After slacking off for few months, back to sweating it all out again! Must keep up this good sport! And to every other people who whole day complain sian one, please go take up skating. Just give credit to me once you get hooked onto it hor!
Pardon my bad english, so long never blog till this kinda singlish standard liao. =X

I can't wait for the karaoke! Will update soon! =D Once a year, ever so exciting. Haha~ I feel so goddamn fortunate(Sha =P). What else can i say? Love you guys alot!~ And, i still feel very fortunate. ^^

No comments: