Friday, September 08, 2006

Purpose in life

[Tianjun, this is a reply for you since you directed that question at me. :P Feels like we're playing some kinda blog game or what.]

As quoted from Tianjun's blog "Have you ever wondered what you are going to do after you grown up and got a stable job with high income ( if you are ever going to get there ).[ Jac, this question is slightly directed to you la. xD no offence. I understand you have most of your life planned out already, but i believe only to the extent of owning a interior design company or something this right ? Have you ever thought what you are going to do after you have successfully set up your company ? ]"

Well, seriously, good question boy, i've never thought out so far yet. Firstly, i have planned if there were failures in setting up a company. It's not as easy as it sounds. Therefore, i have other plans in the back of my mind other than setting up a company. Maybe be an employee, hold a stable job without worries. BUT, thing is, it will start to get very routined and might seem pointless after few years down the road. Cos' i'll be turning my interest into something just to earn money. So as to answer the 2nd question of what i'm going to do IF i successfully set up a company; and of course have high annual turnovers. I think if i should become a millionaire by age of 30, work till 45 or so. Retire and spend the rest of my time with all my loved ones. That is what i'll call a success and of course living the true purpose in life ;) Well, who knows, life's so unpredictable. I might become a toilet cleaner for all you know. LOL! [Obviously, not that i plan to, but life is unpredictable :P] Ok, pun intended. I think you have plan out your life really well and exciting. I mean, everyone has different opinions. So right now, what we really have to worry about, is STUDY HARD! Jia you, jia you, JIA YOU! All the best for both you and me and everyone else out there! =)

No comments: