Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The topic today is about songssss.
I'm in love with this song! It was sang by Jonathan last week.
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Search it on www.radioblogclub.com if you're interested.
Great song, great tune, great lyrics.

Recently, Jay's new album came out. I think i'd prefer Nov' Chopin album to this. There's a new song "千里之外", found it very unique. It's a duet by Jay himself, and Fei Yu Qing! Imagine, how this 2 can ever be together lor. One mumbler king, the other's voice so crystal clear. i think Jay made an effort to not mumble his words through in this song. And yes, Jay's voice is very high for a guy! My god, you hear when he sang his parts especially in the chorus... so high and he tries to make his words audible. It really emphasises how high he can hit. I don't even think i can hit such a high note sang in his other songs, or maybe i didn't try. =\ Hahaha!

Anyway, i don't understand why you guys wanna sing Chorale songs for Music Lessons! I think i would rather be off hitting the books lor. I wanna play guitar lei! zZzZ don't want the guitars to rot inside the music room ok. xD Arrr, no offence. HAhaha, later i go back school, everyone who voted for singing is gonna come n whack me. =X
I've been rather greedy these few days. I get hungry so soon even though i had such a filling meal about 2 hours back. Hmmm. And the surprising thing is, i didn't even do any exercise after my meal. Unless you call sitting in front of the computer and clicking the mouse/typing on the keyboard as exercising lah. =X Talking about that, i think i'm hungry right now. And i just had my dinner less than an hour ago. I ate mixed veg+rice, a big bowl of soup, and fruits. Plus chocolates. And NOW, my stomach's telling me its HUNGRY! -.-'''

No comments: