Thursday, October 05, 2006

Haze

I noticed that today's haze has been extremely heavy.
It's been very disturbing to breathe in with the burnt smell present in the air. This reminds me of the time when i was in Genting. The only difference was Genting's air was cooling and refreshing, whilst the air that we are having in Singapore is hot and stinky. My head hurts with every breath i take. I'm not sure if it's the stress that's causing the pain, or the haze. Either one, i want both to go away as soon as possible. Damn the farmers in Indonesia. They are practically killing themselves. By burning the forests, they are actually adding to the air pollution and increasing greenhouse effect and global warming. Singapore is already so damn hot. I know, i know; it's just farmers making a living. But heck, must we all suffer together with them?

No comments: