Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I feel as if i'm very, very, extremely knowledgeble, so much that i've never felt so wise in my entire life before. Lol! My mind feels like it's cramped up with SO much facts and knowledge and a lot of other many many applications that i need to remember. So many skills that i've learnt in such a short time. Everyone's studying like crazy insane muggers. Never seen people so hardworking in such a huge environment before. Oh well, maybe cos' i was slacking too much previously. First time i studied on such a large scale. It used to be last minute last minute. I really need a gooooooood head massage after all this! My head... feels like it's gonna explode! And yes, imagine, exploding, with all the knowledge flying everywhere in every direction! Wahahaha!

6 more days... to go!
If i end up disappointing myself, i'm seriously gonna give my head a good bang and chop it off, perhaps like what i told JX this morning, chop my head off and throw it on the wall and let it bounce everywhere. Muahahah!~

On a lighter note.
Why so many politics one...? You play me, i play you, end up everything turns from sweet to sour. Very nice to backstab people and see them fail issit? Supposedly fun cycle? It's a waste of energy & precious time, lah!

No comments: