Monday, October 02, 2006

I HAD a very strong urge to blow up a certain matter that happened this morning. Of course, i'm glad i didn't do anything out of anger. This morning, we had our supposedly "Enrichment" lesson. Since the inline lessons are on hiatus because of the exams, they are replaced with self-revision for the exams that are already on-going. The teacher-in-charge of this lesson came into the class, bullshitted a while, asked the Sports Cap, me, to stand and PULL out 5 other people to HELP her do a stock check in the PE store. I was so freaking reluctant to go, but, as a Sports Cap, i had no other options but to obey because of my responsibilities. Worse thing was, she asked people to volunteer, and when no one did, the hard way came. She FORCED ME to pull out the rest. She didn't want to make herself look bad, and pushed the responsibilty to me.
You guys know how much I HATE to force people to do things against their wishes. I was already fuming at that point of time when i looked around the class, everyone avoided my eyes when mine met with theirs. You know how sorely disappointed i was to know i have such unsupportive friends. Who doesn't want to make use of that hour to study?! Even i wanted to! I just sat down and calmed myself down, and after 5 minutes, Mega(who self-volunteered), and Sylvia whom i asked, went down. I don't know what my feelings were at that point of time when i just walked out of the class so unhappily. I was so angry yet disappointed, the feeling was just so so f**ked up.

The teacher was already at the PE store sorting the things out, and when she saw only 3 girls turned up, she started shooting at me,

"I thought i asked you to pull out 5 other girls to help you?!"

"No one wants to."

That was all i ever replied. If she probed more, i think i wouldn't have such a calm demeanour already. She assigned us to some shit stuffs of cleaning the PE store and pumping of all the balls, counting the equipments, rearranging them. And guess what, our exam was a freaking day later. What a good timing to FORCE us to do such jobs. Everyone did it so unwillingly. Obviously, she went up to the class and pulled another 2 more girls. And more angry faces came along. I don't know how else to describe this. Why must such things always happen to me at very wrong times...?
Perhaps, it's just another good way to reveal more about what i've judged people in the past. Maybe... maybe it just builds up stronger, beliefs upon beliefs.

P.S I'm surely gonna offend a LOT of people in this post. Maybe it's time you people do some self-reflection, because, personally, i still have a very clear conscience. Note that i only decide to blog this after many hours when i know i'm not having anymore personal angst in me.

No comments: