Monday, October 16, 2006

Talking about less biased thoughts these days has been pretty tough for me. I can't help but be very biased towards certain things. The trust's been betrayed, it's gone. Gone for good, at least. It might hurt a bit to see true colours, but it's good as an energy booster to move on. I wonder if my luck is down or something, but i keep seeing people moving out of my life. Or, perhaps, it's me pushing them outta my life. However, at the same time, new people are coming in. Not quite a bad thing i suppose.

Along the way, i discovered a new side of me. A feeling that i've never had before, and i think a belief is building upon that. Sometimes, i try hard to convince myself that beliefs ain't a good thing, but i just can't. That's for having too strong a girl's personality.

Oh well, once again, i'd like to remind everybody out there that i do things for the better of my own well being. I compete actively, with myself. So, don't try to push the limit.

No comments: