Monday, October 30, 2006

There's no point already. Whatever i do, it just isn't coming out right. Whatever i've tried to build, it just crash and fall apart.
I. give. up.
No one seems to understand, it's just right there, but we're all going round in circles. For who? For what?
For myself? To get everything back and yet, slowly kill myself in the process? Since nothing else works, i have no idea about anything now.
We're all selfish people... come on.

没有也算了,有也没用了。心都死了。

We'll all live our own lives and move on. Be happy, that's all i ever wanted. We don't need a parasite to feed on our already very troubled lives.
The war is just starting only...
Gear up for the big battle cos' i'm gonna be needing all the energy and will power i've ever had in my entire life.


From the start, i'm just like a mediator. A useless mediator, i suppose, since nothing's changed right from the start. Sharing the role of a little ball that's been recklessly thrown and played around with. Even mediators need a break, so does a little ball. When can we finally settle down... i really, really, really crave for that hope of a better, happier, loving life...where all just truly love and care for each other and nothing else... I want the warmth of a cosy home, the love from who's left; not a big house filled with void and emptiness.
Screw the financial problems, why is it such a big thing?
I've made do with less one love(or was there any in the first place...i've always doubted), and i know i'll always treasure what's left for me.

Don't worry. I'm still the special me, just, a much stronger one on the inside. I still have faith and believe that all's not lost. Nothing's lost, they are just changing.

No comments: