Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Actually there are many things that may happen for no rhyme or reason. They just happen.
And when it happens, human nature tend to question and doubt its existence. That's when human fail to enjoy and appreciate the big picture because of the presence of doubt.

Everything need not be logical nor rational. What's said is said. What's done is done. It's all up to individuals to perceive and process the information.

I start to see more colours filling the shades of black as i open my mind more and more each day. I think it's a pretty good sign. I appreciate the people around me, accept the changes... accept for who everyone is. Once i start to accept and appreciate the inner beauty, the place becomes more beautiful. My world becomes more beautiful, naturally i may appear more beautiful as well. Ha Ha Ha! Above the humour lies more than just what is said. =)

No comments: