Thursday, February 01, 2007

Life is really hectic. I still love it though it's kinda tiring me out. I've no time to have some quiet moments to myself recently hence the absence of my presence on my blog these days. I've stopped those deep thoughts because i simply have no time to do so! Oh man!

When i do have time, say in a bus ride, i appear in a daze. The brain shuts out from the outside world and time seems to have stood still for me. Amazing.

I don't have much to complain about, cos' i know i'm gonna miss all these once it's over. I just wanna rejoice for how much i'm slowly changing as days go by.
I thought it'd be nice to thank every one who had been, has been, and will always be part of my life. Be it in the past, present, or in the future...memories...current situations... I'm just like a plant. Without water, without sunlight, without air, i would be just a lifeless plant. You guys: friends, family and loved ones, are my essentials. Every one of us is just like a plant. We all need love, care, time, trust and patience to blossom. Cherish the times and moments.... It's all the little things.


AH... it sucks to fall sick. I wondered if the amount of times i've sneezed today is enough to cover an entire week's of sneezes when i'm a healthy person. Hope i'll feel better tomorrow!~

No comments: