Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm satisfied with my results for this term for all the effort i've put in. It's exactly what i deserved, whether they are good or bad. About 80% of them are As and Bs. I've not achieved my resolution. But soon; trust me... i will. And i will achieve more than just results. Sometimes; or should i say, most of the time i second guess myself too much and too right...


They are all just little events that take place in our growing years... it's our response to it that determines the result and consequences, not the effect of the event.
It's never a bad thing to find out more about the people around...
There's always love around... it's a beautiful and sweet thing, it's always around..
close your eyes... listen to your breaths... feel the love... and be loved.

I always remind myself not to let my emotions overrun and lose the big picture...you guys must too.

No comments: