Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Day

Now i truly know the meaning of earning hard-earned money. The first day at work has been quite an enriching experience. It's not exactly something new to me since i've done similar admin work for my dad about 3 years ago. But now, since i'm getting paid, that means i don't get to stop working whenever i feel like it. I have to keep pushing myself to get on the task and finish it efficiently. So far so good, no complaints from my 'manager' a.k.a mom, only praised that my work speed's relatively fast compared to the other girls. What can i say? Ha!! I'm gooood.

I'm totally sunburnt at the front of my body. And NOT tanned at all at the back. Damn.
Today's tanning was successful, only 50% that is. Ha ha ha... I love the tan on my face. Rosy cheeks! I never have enough blood to circulate around my face to give me that on normal days, that's one reason why i love to get sunburnt. Heh heh heh~

No comments: