Monday, June 11, 2007

Life-threatening sia

I can't believe i almost fainted after having a hole each in both ear lobes.
And i know none of you believe anyone can almost faint just by having ears pierced. AND i know it's something EVERY girl does, it's like a forte for girls.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

The person who serviced me at 77th Street (Plaza) didn't do a good job. Everyone tells me YOU FEEL NOTHING AT ALL. But I FELT SOMETHING. She didn't even dabbed any alcohol on my ear lobes to numb it. She just drip it on the studs and insert it into the gun and pierced.
Shit man, i swear i felt every single thing going through my flesh.

And after paying for the lousy service, i walked out a few steps from the shop and my vision turned to reddish-yellowish. Then i slowly started going soft on the knees and my hearing became echoes only.

My mom and bro were with me. And both were busy laughing at how freaked out i was. None of them believed i felt faint. Until we were taking the escalator down, then my bro looked back and saw my face as white as ghost. That was then they believed. -.-'''

I swear i nearly puked, shit, cry and faint all at the same time.
Haha! I know it's damn drama. It was as drama as this when it happened.
After a while settling down on the seats outside Starhub, i broke out in cold sweat and started feeling better.

AND all this is caused just by 2 pathetic holes on the ear lobes.

SHEEEZ~



For those who haven't seen my very-long-ago slalom vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFwBjcAFU08

No comments: