Tuesday, June 05, 2007

So streesssss

Aiyaaa, these few days so busy like siao like that.
Work work work.

Last sunday was my first time at the annual Paya Lebar Runway event. Tried the 15km leisure route. Quite fun, not very tiring plus it's a very good morning exercise. Sweated like don't know what. Must have lost a lot of fats around my tummy area cos' my older Levi's jeans seems looser now(i was outgrowing it). >.<

The work load at the office is getting more because they trust i do the job efficiently and fast enough to complete on time. But i'm beginning to lack the speed i had on the first few days. Now's so draggy and tired. Maybe not enough sleep? (But i've been turning in at 10.30p.m the past 2 nights!) Siao liao la. Old liao.

Office also got a lot of politics. Just that office people don't have as much as time schoolers to gossip. Haha! The best is? Hear in hear out. Best, i say.

Time flies man. It's already the 2nd week of my school holidays. And i haven't touched a single assignment from school. Not surprising anyway. We are talking about Ms. Last Minute here. Aiya, so many projects to do also. I'm even busier than school days.

-Skate, swim, work, meet up for projects, time for you, time for mommy, time for myself to sleep.

Work is enough to keep me busy at least 3 days a week. 1 day for mommy. As much time as possible with you. At nights for myself to sleep. Once or twice a week for projects. Wah... so interesting. This holiday is definitely a fun-filled one. I learnt loads of things from work.
Gained work experience.


Not surprisingly, my com crashed on me again. I'm currently using the office's com (not skivin; it's after work) my com at home can't even be turned on! i can't be bothered to rectify the problem anymore. Sucks man. I think i've reformatted the computer at least 4 times already since the beginning of this year. Who would so love to chip in to buy me a new set of CPU? Hehehe...

No comments: