Monday, July 23, 2007

Battle of the Bands II

These are some of the pictures from BOB.

While waiting for my 'chauffuer' to send us to ACS(I)....

All high and excited

These are some of the pictures from BOB. For more of them which i'm too embarrassed(got some ahem, not very glam pics) to put up you guys can go to elaina's blog for more. http://www.thesweeetescape.blogspot.com/

First hand experience of a 'live band performing'. Now, i'm not talking about those jazz bands you see at the open-concept pubs where passers-by can enjoy the music as well.
This battle is one where 'who-fires-up-the-place-the-most-will-win'. The songs were all rock and quite heavy on the instruments, i can barely hear the singers, not even their voices.
Maybe it's not my type, but it's still cool watching musically inclined people jam their things up there. I think i'd prefer the softer ones where the singers' are more audible than their instruments.
I think our school displayed our school spirit very well. None of the schools could beat our support for each other. I think till this day, i've never regretted to be part of the TKGian family.

BOB aside, i got a wake up call recently.

Nothing really specific actually, but i've been holding onto certain things very hardly. I just can't seem to let go.
And now that i've tried letting go, it opened my mind a lot. Partly BOB did open my mind up a little. ;) It's damn vague, i know.
What's yours is yours, what's not, will never be.
After learning how to let go, i feel much lighter in the head.

There's always too many opportunities and chances out there. If i don't get it once, there's many to come.
I wonder... which speaks louder?
Actions or words?

I think it kinda varies. Actions perhaps those that requires little or no words at all but you feel it in your heart. Words like empty promises don't mean anything. But words of concern does. I still can't get which speaks louder.

What a thing to be worrying about, definitely not at this time.

No comments: