Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Voiceless

Today's fund raising was a big success! Not forgetting our lit poetry analysis and presentation! Super high after school ended!
During recess, we set up our food booth to raise funds for our school needy pupils. It was a great success, because almost everyone from the class was there to help out. The crowd down there was amazing man. I shouted till i nearly had no voice. "CORN CUP CHEAP CHEAP $1.50 ONLY ARRR!" in that indian accent. Damn gay and funny sia.
Now my voice is all rough.

We made a total of about $452 profit in about an hour's time. Not bad huh.
It was a very good effort by everyone. I really didn't expect as much support from the rest of the more passive people in our class. I'm impressed.

Hope those of you who got some pictures taken to send me okay!~

Then after that, the class com and a couple get to skip almost the whole lesson to count the money collected and clear up the mess. Right after that, we had our lit presentation.

I think i'm getting more and more clown in class already. I'm like a joke. You look at me, then you laugh at me. Cos i'm so funny. Ha ha ha.

RIGHT.

Before the actual dramatisation, i was acting stupid to rehearse it once more. Gosh, i think my face skin damn thick. In front of half the class and i did such a embarrassing thing.

Oh no.

But overall, i'm glad we received good comments from the audience.
Proud we pulled off everything so well today! =D

No comments: