Monday, September 03, 2007

Move Alonggg

Already in the midst of shifting house. So fun. That is cleaning up; playing with water. i.e mopping floor. Hahaha. My stuffs are strewn everywhere, but i guess it's just gonna take a day to clear and move over. I hope!
I have to study man. (Makes a mental note)
Pasir Ris's gonna be my new home. People must visit me wor. ;)
It's gonna be a new life for me and for everyone else close to me.

Anyway...

TODAY'S THREE NINE'S BIRTHDAY!
We had a bbq party at Elaina's house.
I simply have no voice from the highing around in the karaoke/theatre room. The BBQ was very good indeed. We could barely start a fire cos it drizzled, and the grounds were so wet.
But it's okay, when Belle the hero came, we managed to get it all hot and fiery.
I feel like a fat glutton. Just couldn't stop putting food in my mouth.
I'll update pics when i kope from people who post them up! =D

Thanks for everyone who chipped in for my early birthday gift! =D A big kiss. MUACK. No one wants it anyway. So heartbreaking. (Gosh, hate cheryl) =p

Anyway, back track, few days back, Joe brought Tan and me to celebrate teacher's day. He was in a really good mood. First we went bowling, then pool, then lunch. And throughout, he kept smoking and drinking and smoking and drinking away like he struck some lottery or something. And i found out something~ He doesn't wear undies, for nuts! And apparently, he's not scared of anyone finding that out either. Sheeeez.



No comments: