Sunday, September 09, 2007

They just go round in circles

They say good things always come to an end, well, from i see, good food always comes to an end as well. The past few days of indulgence in food, i've just unloaded the whole pile, into the trusty toilet bowl this morning. And it wasn't a single load, it came in triple. That's what the old men says, what comes round, goes round'.
Greedy me has been feasting on western cuisine at FRIENDS on my birthday brought to me specially by my one and only, then we headed for local hawker fare with a bonus salmon sashimi the next day, followed by a treat at Marché last night. And, of all 3 occassions, i've never failed to eat to my heart's content.

It's time for the well-deserved break to come to an end... cos the final year exams are comingggg!!!
Oh, the excitement... aw well.

No comments: