Friday, November 09, 2007

Sea Monkeys

I shall continue with PART II Sea-monkeys! Today is day 7 of the amazing live sea-monkeys! They've grown much bigger and long tails just like monkeys! Kekeke...

They've got really loving parents for example us; who take great pains to give the best for our little baby sea-monkeys!

Okay, back to real world. It's the holidays! (i just realised i've got extra A-math independant study lessons in school today; but have decided not to go anyway >.<) I've gotta plan out my study schedule. Know it's kiasu, but that's life right? Heh. There's nothing else better than having great friends.
xoxoxoxo - (the game plan)
(Loads of hugs and kisses for you)

Stardust is a really really really nice(reminds me of Pam's kindergarten teacher who said nice is a very bad four letter word, no one should use N-I-C-E) movie! It's a very nice romantic movie with a nice great ending!

I'm just being silly, don't bother.
It's the post-school mood. Heh~

No comments: