Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Can't believe it...

It's 3 more weeks into the month, and the start of a new year!
With all the decor up around the city, really puts one in the festive mood.
Time for merry-making, presents exchanging, and making of resolutions for 2008.

With time zipping past so quickly, i've kinda forgotten about the school holiday homework(if there's any in the first place), forgot my target of studying almost every day because of the very undesirable results for my finals, forgot that O levels are coming up next year and i'm slacking like there's no tomorrow.


Now i know the real sense of achievement of working and getting paid. During June when i had earned about SGD600+ working at mom's co., i didn't even get to have a glimpse of the cash and it was deposited into my bank acc. This time, i had the opportunity to hold SGD200 cash in notes in my hands. It's different, trust me. ;)

I think i've became very thifty ever since i had my own ATM card. It's as if every money i could save, i would. Though, that theory of mine applies to my own money only. =p
Saving for rainy days? Maybe.

I've been trying to keep my temper in check recently. I ain't no goodie girl when i really think about it. So much for trying to improve myself, only to realise i'm barely even there. I have these weird outburst of temper, then the crazy high mood, then next moment, i don't give a damn. Mood swings they call it. But it's really like a hyperactive monkey swinging about.
I'm like this time bomb that goes off any moment when it's too hot; then i become a happy lark when i feel like it.

Comparison makes the other pale. And i've been doing it. Maybe that's why my temper's so hot. Heh who knows? I try to analyse my moods but end up they analyse me more than i try to do them. Simply to put it, my mood controls my mind more often than not.
Maybe this is the time of the teenage angst phase thingy that i'm going through.

Livin' the life... lovin' my youth.

No comments: