Friday, December 21, 2007

Missed

Yes! I've finally got a new com with new wireless net connection. Good things come in a package huh? I didn't mind the long wait at all.

Recently there's so many things happening and i don't have the habit to blog already. Maybe cos' of the netless environment that caused me to be this way.
But anyhow, i've been back to reading again. It's good to not have the net once a while. Makes me wanna do something more useful rather than staring at a white screen figuring what's fun.
I've been wanting to get hold of Dan Brown's books but never did because of the lack of enthusiasm; i don't blame anyone but myself. And finally, my life saviour, Pamcake told me she had a couple of nice books to lend.
Chances and opportunities sure come at the right time.

Heard that a new girl will be joining our class next year; which is only 2 more weeks to 2008. Everytime i hear of new girls, reminds me of how excited i'll be cos i can't wait to meet new people. But somehow, i'm not very consistent with the warm welcome. Ha ha. I'm not the kind of people-people. Not good at PR. Well i might have said before that i'm O.K at PR. But well, whatever.

I think i need some attitude check. Ha... i suck in some various ways that only someone knows. Tsk. Don't know why i'm so reactive also. I'm known to be the bo-chup one. But sometimes i'm so petty and insensitive. I know they are new words to describe me. But reality hits, sometimes i am and i don't deny.

People say it takes 2 hands to clap. But i don't know why it's only this that stumps me. I can't seem to find the problem why i behave like that. Everytime i run through my head and remind myself, i just seem to let my emotions get the better of me. And when things do happen, i'll regret after that. Many times it happened, i think back feeling so useless and stupid over my own actions. But at that particular moment, i try and understand from another perspective. I can't find any reason and excuse not to be behaving in a certain manner. It's really hard understanding oneself sometimes. I'm really confused.
Well, time to stop pushing the blame. If i have anyone to blame, it'd be myself. Really have to drill it in my head to keep my attitude in check.

Christmas is coming~ can't wait!

No comments: