Thursday, January 24, 2008

24th Jan

Class partyyyyyyeee!Pulau Semakau
On the ferry
The wild bunch of us
Needless to say...

Today marks the start of the race. O level results were released.
Though i am not a candidate but i sat for the chinese exam.
I'm so relieved that i can mark 1 subject down which leaves 5 more to go!
I've received very very up-to-expectations results - A1.
Like i told Tan in the morning, it's either the best or nothing. ;)

"JacinTa(god knows why all teachers love calling me that) ... so, like i said, you did well in your Phy SPA, you have the potential..."

And Miss Tee handed me the results.
It was really mind blowing cos' the atmosphere was so tense. I trembled for a moment not believing my own results, then i broke into a wide grin. Heh heh heh.
Everyone around me did exceptionally well too! Kudos and strive hard for straight As!

2008 started off with a blast, receiving such motivating results really urge me not to slacken at all. Eng compre C.A came back with an A2.
All the going-home-straight-after-school-to-study really paid off, i hope that applies to the upcoming C.As that i'll be getting back.

No comments: