Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Impulse

Whenever i visit my blog, i have the urge to blog more. Though i can't think of anything new happening in my life that's worth mentioning. Maybe the rainy weather these days are good, in a fact that they freeze me even though the sun shines in the morning. It's like the times when i was in China. Other than that, i think rainy weather makes me more energetic and focused. The sun forces me to shut my eyes and sleep through the day. That's really not welcomed for the crazy year of hectic life.

Miss tee has been picking on me ever since the 'moving around when no teachers are in the class' thing. I kinda hate it actually. She really has her way of avoiding our 'poking into her personal life' questions.
Last year i used to bother her with my
"miss tee, so when are you getting married?"
"We shall see."

After her wedding during the holidays;

"Miss tee, so when are you becoming a mummy?"
"I'm not from Egypt."


Today we had much free food(thanks to Ruby) from 3 Buddeez Cafe; the one opposite our school. I feel bloated with the turkish kebab, ram burger, cheese sausages and more bread.

Let me say this, tea is not for old people.
Don't get why you guys keep saying i'm old!~

Lang li ge lang li ge lang li ge lang....

No comments: