Monday, February 04, 2008

It's all a joke.... right?

Today's the day. I really don't know if i should laugh or cry or get angry. I was late again today. Kena from Mdm. Lenny, she used to be really nice in hearing my reasons when i was late the previous times but today she was back to her normal self. All you TKGians know her normal self is really actually a lioness. Roar!!!! You get the drift.

I don't really wanna elaborate on how i was punished cos' i think miss tee was really nice to me during this process. Just thinking about it, i am actually smiling.

The joke of the day...

The 1-way conversation Pam and i were having:
(I was telling her to wait for me cos' i was having tuition)

PAM:
OKAY OKAY

ILL BE HERE

*after 2-3 hours later

omg jac, when the hell your tuition end

omg jac

why your dp so nice

my father ask me go eat with him

you dont go away okay

i hope when im back you ll be around too

WAIT FOR ME AIAI

I WANNA BE THERE FOR EUU

OKAY IM ONLY GOING OUT AT ABOUT 930

*after half an hour later i suppose


OMG JAC

END TUITION LIKE NOW

omg i have to go

omg you have to wait for me

____________________________________________________________________

See, i think i laugh more today than i did trying to be sad. >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you will smile and laugh everyday~! MUACK!