Sunday, April 13, 2008

Short Update

Since it's less than a day from the Mid-Year exams, you guys probably have noted the less frequent updates. I will keep it updated only once a week at least cos' i realised... (great realisation btw), that i have so much to cover topics and subjects in less than a week. That equals to all my time after school devoted to books and papers and whatnots. I have the compelling urge to stop hanging around Bs and Cs and hit at least 2 or 3 As for this exam. I have had enough of getting mediocre results, sounds good to 'maintain' the standard, but i think i need some extra push to do well.

Every morning i wake up, i start planning my day. It's a good habit that came quite naturally for me since i don't have much trouble getting out of bed.

Let me go off point, the reason why a lot of people have trouble getting out of bed in the mornings is cos they don't wanna turn in the previous night when they know they are obviously very tired. In this case, my mom loves leaving the television on through the night while she's happily dozing off on the couch. It's a very very very bad habit that i detest. Just don't understand why it's so hard to turn the tv off and head to bed for a good night's sleep.

Ok, as i was saying, once i plan out my day, i would climb out of bed and start off the day. THEN, comes the difficult part. I PROCRASTINATE when i want to do some studying. I hate this part. It's where the physical and mental part of me starts a war. The physical me wants to remain lying on couch doing a bit more of reading, while the mental part tells me i need to get off now and do some studying! Of course, the physical party always wins.

Maybe that's why i'm not getting my results.
Maybe that's why i need to start training my will power to overule the lazy part of me.
And maybe that's why i feel i always have not enough time when exams are drawing near.

Somebody save me~

No comments: