Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another part of my life

The Samsung inline skating festival is coming soon in June. It's been my 3rd year being so into skating and i have not attended the samsung event even for once! I was thinking of how big a loser i am. The skating scene used to be so hot and crowded with many 老教 teaching me and newbies trying to pick up the sport(whom i would teach if i feel kind).

That's me doing a toe-stall

I missed the times when i was quite known for being the girl who slaloms very well, and dons the pink laces Seba skates. I have never fancied the colour pink though. I still remembered everyone used to say Seba skates are the most-time-consuming-skates to put on. Then a fellow skater helped me laced my skates up and gave me those laces, which reduced a whole load of time needed for me to buckle up before i roll along.

My pair of skates have been demoted from a freestyle heavy-duty to a leisure kept-in-storeroom-to-collect-dust.

Each accessory on my pair or skates marks some occasion or just some others for memory's keepsake of my party-on-skates days.
I miss those days...

No comments: