Sunday, May 11, 2008

I need help.

I feel i have lost a part of me gradually. I don't feel being all me, it's as if i'm behind a facade somehow in a way or another. I'm searching for that comfort and the freedom to fully express myself well. What i need isn't a personal diary, nor a pen to jot my thoughts from time to time; but companionship that creates lasting memories. I know i have to take control of my own life, but somehow, something is eating my heart up, not because i don't want to do something, but because i don't know the way to deal with it. I'm avoiding, yet indulging myself in denial that everything's gonna be alright and pieces will fall into place as long as i leave it at that.

Somehow i always come into these junctures feeling lost, seeing no light in a dark tunnel.

I need a guardian angel to guide me through at times like this.


It's a lovely mother's day, by the way.

No comments: