Thursday, March 26, 2009

money

Whoever said money is not important is surely not living in the 21st century. Money is important in every single aspect. People fall out over squabbles on money matters even the closest of friends!

I swear sometimes my mom speaks her mind without thinking. She sees me using the computer and sushi sleeping on the sofa behind me "See... at least sushi comes to me when i come back from work and you just sit there whole day stare at the computer, 养一只猫比养你还好". Then when i sms in her presence "whole day sms... don't even pay attention to me." Then i go out with wayne and she went "整天一直跟男人在一起". Wah i'm fine with anything that she likes to generalise me, but i can't stand it the way she make me seem like some desperate-for-sex girl.
She loves comparing my brother and me, but she never mention about how often he meets his gf(if he has one at any point in time), like at least 3/4 times a week la.
Then when i study and do well, she say "study so much also useless, so stupid, never use brains. your brother don't study don't study, at least he's smarter than you."
And when she's angry she will say "Study so much also 没良心, i no need to depend on you all to take care of me when i grow old." and, "when need money then come and talk to me, no need money then don't even care about me, i see through already."

See my point about the money part. Sigh.
Either it's about me being stupid, or money-face, or men-crazy.

Sometimes i feel so freaking pek chek i want to surrender and give in and let her have nothing to say!

I hate it hate it hate it.
She needs to learn how to communicate, i swear if this goes on our communication is going to break down (like it hasn't already happened).

No comments: