Thursday, May 14, 2009

To-Do List

Or maybe Not-To-Do List. I've never had a To-Do List before. And that's probably the sole reason why i'm seated at the computer with the air-con turned on enjoying great music and just soaking up the relaxing atmosphere every single night. The feeling of procrastination is so strong and the fast flight of time isn't helping one bit.

Where should i start from?

Totally lost in physics and econs right now!

I have a twisted mind of what i plan to do in the coming months, not for studies, but for other matters that i wasted too much time and effort on.

Sushi's wound is on the good road to recovery. I pity her little self and head because it's been entrapped in the irritating collar. She's not had the chance to lick-clean herself for a week already. The stitches on her wound are purple in colour. How cool. I don't even know if they are the dissolvable kind or i need to bring her to the vet to get it removed. What lousy service! They didn't even tell me. Hai, you get what you paid for! Hahaha, considering that the surgery was almost 4 times cheaper than at Pet Lovers'.

Tomorrow is the J1s first climbing competition! I am so excited for them and yet disappointed because lessons end so late that i don't get to see them climb. Damn it.
I can't wait for the Batu Caves trip. TJCCC has amazing people.

Today Guan Hong and I were listening to all the new oldies that i put into my ipod in the morning. We were listening from 张宇, 动力火车 to 辛晓琪 then suddenly she exclaimed

"Eh you born in which 年代 one?!"

No comments: