Tuesday, June 09, 2009

CC

Climbing outing at sentosa today was a success man. I'm burnt and exhausted and we all had such a blast. There's training at Yishun Safra at 830am again tomorrow! Ahhhh.. the distance there.... AHHHHHHH. And it's so early T.T

I think i am the only person in TJ who hasn't started ANY studying at all, and i mean ANY form of studying except nua-ing at home and reading the newspapers. If can pass JCTs really tyco one... hahaha. JC isn't supposed to be so slack but i'm like some fat cow slacking away. Die la... hurry motivation come back for me to start chionging like i did for Os. Please tell me there are some other freaks like me who hasn't touched anything at all too so i can feel more at ease and not so loserish.

This saturday is Rockmasters at SP! My first bouldering comp! I'm so excited about it man.

I am suddenly craving for the "sauce" that goes together with bbq stingray. CHOMP CHOMP!

No comments: