Monday, June 01, 2009

Im melting

Incredible heat is killing me on a monday afternoon. I finally gave in and switched on the air-con after battling with the heat for 5 hours. So much for not exploiting the beloved machine.
Holidays make me feel forever hungry at home and restless. Yet I am too lazy to get out of the house, i mean, how often do i get the chance to just laze around and do absolutely nothing stressful?

The Yishun Safra Climb² yesterday was spent waiting and waiting and waiting for hours... then climb for 5 minutes and continue to melt in the heat. It was quite my best shot yesterday during the climb, I could have thought faster on the spot on how to make my next move before i got too pumped out. Aww well, it was still a good first experience. I seriously need to treat the middle finger before it swell till twice the size of its ordinary state. I can't wait to climb again on Wednesday. I love the height you get from scaling those high walls!

1 and a half more year of JC life before i move on to Uni, and i am still on the train to nowhere. I can't decide which platform is the most suitable. Cham liao~

The safra national runway cycling and skating is happening again!
Date: 21st June 2009
Time: 8-11a.m
Venue: Paya Lebar Airbase

It's been a crazy long time since i touched those lovely skates of mine. JOIN ME!

No comments: