Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dreams

I have so much things i wanna do...

With nothing in order, I hope to be able to take up the PADI open water diving course, and go diving for leisure.
I've been talking about 1 star kayaking since 3 years back...
I want to go jet-ski in the open seas again soon enough...
I want to go to Switzerland and learn how to snow-ski!
I want to go go-karting again... maybe try Batam's this time round.
I want to go Japan and eat super fresh sashimi by the sea side
I want to learn interior design, but not do it as a career... maybe i should start taking photographs of the interior of my current and subsequent new homes and look through the before and after of learning interior design.
I want an entry level DSLR, badly.

And i am very interested in drift driving... but Singapore's definitely not the place to explore for this.

Wouldn't it be nice to take a gap year before Uni and do some of these activities...?
SO, big question... who's going to pay for all of these expensive wants?
I'm sure i'll find a way.
But the way for now is to pia and get past As first. Let's just talk about PROMOS first.... LOL.

No comments: