Monday, August 24, 2009

Title-less

Even the calmest of classics is unable to soothe the tense soul in me. I've had consistent anxiety running through my veins for the whole of today. Of all those who have been around me long enough know the word "shit" is closely associated to me when I'm anxious about something. I've had my fair share of output due to the churns of the stomach since the morning. And I still can't calm myself down. I am so stressed from the pile of work waiting. People and noise sure add to my stress levels.

I need some alone time, space for myself - to breathe.

It's currently 10.32p.m.
I have Written Report waiting, re-do EOM, essay plan for Econs, Physics tutorial and Math tutorial to complete before 11.30p.m ideally.
Come on... slow the pace down. This little princess is dying already.

I need pig time tooooooooooo.

No comments: