Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baking

Life's pretty well nice to me except for the rash that happened 2 weeks back, and doesn't look like it's getting any better or worse, and i'm down with cough, sore throat and flu -- all symptoms of H1N1. Good job man... Singapore's afraid of us contracting the flu bug from overseas, what about me spreading to Malaysia? Haha, how thoughtful of me. The flu jab that we took 2 weeks back apparently didn't seem to vaccinate me well enough to prevent this flu bug to attack my weak immune system. Or maybe it's just the jab itself that's working its way to build my defense up.

I'm at Calvin's house making macaroons for the picnic tomorrow at Marina Barrage. Hopefully it turns out niceeee and yummy =D

Rah, Calvin and I watched 2012 at TM yesterday, it was a really nice movie for all the powerful effects that were really woahhh~ amazing. The plot is a bit silly because it's quite impractical for all the work that the government did to try save their silly asses but for that aside, the effects are GOOD.
There's one part where I felt so sad when the little boy messaged his step dad that their camping trip sucks and the way he talked to his dad was so shitty, and when his dad told him "Do you know that what you said hurts my feelings?", i went all soft inside.
The movie's definitely a blockbuster.

Joke of the day:
Calvin: "Eh got anything that's one inch?" (He wanted to draw the circles for the macaroons)
Me: "Your dick"

No comments: