Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dang

It's one of those mornings when you wake up and it hits right in your head that your throat is burning up from deep fried western food the previous night, especially so when you know the day ahead is filled with cheering(or shouting), dancing, and being enthusiastic with the vocal chords. That was Monday, and the disease has evolved through different stages till today.
It has gone on a rollercoaster ride with me battling out during training -- pounding headache, strained finger extensor muscles. It seemed to have gotten better on Thursday, little did I know, the bug might have mutated, it gave me another round of pounding headache during Friday's training. I felt like I was nose-bleeding(which I have actually never before), with the blood rushing to the head and finding an exit from there. It was a really bad feeling especially when we were only halfway into the instructor's training.

Saturday happened to be not any better, the pounding headache seems have to become good friends with my body, putting me through hell throughout the day with the scorching sun. The throat is not burning anymore, but it's so tickly and itchy that it's crying for me to cough and do something about it! The chest contracts horribly and I feel pain rising through after each bout of coughing. It's one of the FML moments.

We were doing Econs Project and towards the end, Xiao Wee and Brandon were dancing to SNSD videos. I officially declare Brandon a girl. He is a good female dancer. Great cheerleader in fact, the only thing hiding his potential is the school's rule of not allowing cross-dressing. *I hear big sighs everywhere*
Imagine him unleashing his true potential when he cross-dresses and dances with a mini skirt and heels.

1 comment:

iLorrane said...

adorei seu blog