Thursday, March 25, 2010

Post MCTs

MCTs have officially ended off with a relatively okay paper. It's quite a big burden off my shoulders now that the week has come to an end. I'm already dying to climb from this 2 weeks hiatus. I can't imagine when we have to step down and not climb for MONTHS.
MCTs is a really good gauge of how much I need to catch up on my work. It's really nice to know that it's impossible to cramp so much within a week. I'm always doing last minute revision. I know it doesn't help much anyway.

The next thing to look forward to is JCTs. No more breaks, no more idling about. Time to get my ass on and start working hard, again.

But of course, before JCTs, there's NSSCC coming up.
I'm really in love with climbing. My hands feel so itchy when they have not touched any holds for so long. It's like the urge to smoke/gamble or indulge in any of those vices.
Ahhh!

室内设计师还是会计师还是银行家呢?
快要发疯了.

Is 5As really possible?!

No comments: