Friday, August 27, 2010

What say you

Of yesterday?


I've been indulging in mindless thoughts, prioritizing and re-prioritizing over and over but they are all merely thoughts left unspoken in my head.
I am craving for such simplicities, but the world has evolved so much that I simply cannot neglect my material welfare among other responsibilities and expectations to live up to. I wonder when will that day come when I realise that all the pursuits are for nothing because I have lose track of the simple things in life.

And I don't wish for that to happen... but I can't help it. All the external pressure and stress placed upon me have got me so succumbed.
The poor have the poor's worries; the rich have the rich's unhappiness; the remaining are left fighting to be above the poor and will eventually still be contained by the rich's power.

If sleeping could solve the world's problems, I'd gladly sleep a lifetime away.

Everybody's the same; we hear only what we want to hear.
These days, who really listens?

No comments: