Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleep the night away

The worst sort of games to play are mind games.

They are uncontrollable and can easily get out of hand, because the mind is boundless.

The pleasure we derive from imaginations form in the mind is as much as the anguish formed from hurtful mind games.

Why do we love each other so much that we hurt each other as much too?

I thought I was as cold as a robot, but I'm actually feeling it and it's so raw to the nerve.
But it's ok, at least I can still feel.


There are no problems that cannot be solved. Use more understanding, spread more love - the world will be a better place. It hurts me so much to see the closest of friends fighting. This always reminds me of what Ruby said about all that happened - our problems are so minuscule compared to the world's problems. Children dying, children starving, and we're so engrossed with our little problems to see how much the world needs us more.

No comments: