Monday, November 07, 2011

Ache

My heart aches so badly. The constricting feeling inside when I withhold all the feelings building up, tears welling up occasionally, but I swallow all of them back down. It's not the right moment to crumble now, the mind's a clutter, along with the physical mess. My world's upside down and I don't feel right.

Even the once comforting bed cannot offer solace for the soul. I need a refuge... but where? I'm hiding so far behind, I can't seem to find it anywhere, at all.

It's such a depressing post. FML for having to take on responsibilities like a man sometimes, really. It's not that I want to be a superwoman, I don't have a choice. I'm too tough outside too soft inside, by circumstances, not by choice.

I just want to be a 小女人. I need to whine, bitch, cry about nothing, truly like a girl but I can't. Sigh.

No comments: